You have a great idea for helping others. So you, some friends and/or family band together and wish to open a nonprofit for the sole purpose of bring your vision. Now What? Starting a nonprofit can be very time consuming, costly and complicated. That is why we offer legal services tailored to explain the various components of starting, operating and/or maintaining a nonprofit under both federal and state law. Specifically, we offer legal services related to the following issues:
• Startup and Articles of Incorporation • Bylaws
• HR Compliance • Tax Exempt Status
• Governance and Compliance • Executive Compensation
• Risk Assessment • Negotiations and Mediation
• Litigation and Collections • Legal Contracts
At Hunt Law, PLLC we want you meet your goals and fulfill your dream of helping others.
That is why we encourage you to call us today.